Here is a small sneak peek from an engagement photography shoot with Leanne and Robbo. We had a great time at a few locations around Melbourne – Hosier Lane, Federation Square and the Botanical gardens. Congratulations !
We recently had a wonderful time shooting the engagement session of Michael and Rosemary at the RJ Hamer Arboretum in the Dandenongs. With some great views and lovely autumn colours, together with a couple very much in love, you couldn’t ask for a better combination. Michael and Rosemary will be getting married in July and we are really looking forward to shooting their wedding!
Even though it may look cold and chilly outside, Autumn is one of the best times to have a photography session, so keep this in mind for next year!
I really enjoy shooting engagement sessions as it is an opportunity to capture the connection between two people in love with each other.
Jess and Paul were great to photograph and I could see their excitement about getting married in a only a few weeks time!
Here are a few images from our fun and relaxed afternoon at Blackburn Lake in Melbourne, and a quote that captures a little of the essence of love.
‘The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. They must be felt with the heart.’ – Helen Keller
Here are a couple of images taken recently using a macro lens. The beauty of this lens is that you can take close up images – perfect for photographing detail.
Also, don’t forget our engagement competition is closing on the 29th of Feb. If you’re an engaged couple, you could win a free engagement photo shoot. For more information, check out this link: www.kellyanthony.com/blog/2012/01/win-an-engagement-photo-shoot/
If you know of anyone who is engaged, feel free to send them the link above!
Competition Rules & Guidelines
Kelly Anthony Photography will be hitherto be referred to as the ‘Photographer’ and the competition winner as the ‘Client’.
• The competition is open to couples who are engaged and planning to marry in 2012 and have not yet booked a wedding photographer (by the date of the competition winner announcement).
• Only one entry can be accepted per couple.
• The photo shoot will take place in a Melbourne location subject to the photographer’s approval and any relevant permissions that need to be obtained.
• There is no obligation to book your wedding photography with the Photographer or purchase any products from the Photographer thereafter.
• Copyright. The photographer will retain full copyright of the images. The client is permitted only to print and use the photos for personal use. Commercial use of the images by the Client is not permitted.
• The photographer may use the images in both their online portfolio (website and blog and social networking sites) and into printed portfolios for prospective clients.
• The style and the feel of the photo shoot and the duration will be the Photographer’s decision.
• The competition prize includes only photography services. Styling and make-up and the Client’s travel expenses are the Client’s responsibility and are not included in the prize.
• The Client cannot redeem the photo shoot for a cash value or exchange the photo session for any other product or service.
• The Client can arrange the photo shoot with the Photographer only, on a mutually agreeable date and time, weekday or weekend. The photo shoot must take place before the 30th August 2012.
• The prize is an engagement photo shoot of one hour and three 11” x 14 prints from the shoot. Additional prints and images may be purchased.
• The winner will be determine by voting. To vote, a comment must be made on the blog. Only one comment per person may be made. The couple with the most votes will win the engagement photo shoot.
• If there is a draw, the Photographer will determine the winner based on the entires. The Photographer’s decision is final.
• Entries close on 29th February 2012, 5pm. Voting starts on 5th March 2012, 5pm and finishes on 18th March 2012, 5pm. The winner will be announced by 25th March 2012.
• Each couple that enters will receive three 11″ x 14″ wedding prints if they book the Photographer as their wedding photographer.
• Submitting your entry to this competition is deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions. Submitted blog comments must be approved for publication by the Photographer to be entered into the competition.