Wedding and Portrait Photography Melbourne
We aim for natural, artistic and emotive photographs of your family or wedding day. Our style is a combination of lifestyle and photo-journalism. Together with our relaxed and fun approach will make you feel at ease as we capture moments and interactions of you and your family. We provide high quality prints, framed and canvas prints, albums and much more for you to display your beautiful images.
Celebrating love, life and family
Thank-you to Anthony for beautiful family portrait shots. Not only were you lovely to work with at the shoot, but the photos are amazing. To get so many photos of seven people (and a toddler) looking at the camera, smiling and looking good is incredible. We love the way the photos were captured and the perspective you brought to them. You have given us many images to treasure!
Hi Anthony and Kelly, thanks heaps for the pictures. They are simply put, brilliant. Thanks for being our photographers. You both did an amazing job with the photos. We received our bound photo album last week and we love it. Thanks for making our day extra special.
- D & H
BOOK YOUR PHOTOSHOOT TODAY!
Melbourne Family Portrait Photography by Kelly Anthony Photography is natural, relaxed & fun. We would love to capture your special moments and connections with families, couples and children.
0479 025 639
We are 'on location' photographers, focusing on wedding, newborn, baby, child and family photography, based in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs.
We are based in Eltham, but happy to travel to any location in Melbourne and even interstate and overseas. We also work in suburbs nearby us, in Montmorency, Templestowe, Warrandyte, Briar Hill, Ivanhoe, Rosanna, Greensborough, Diamond Creek, Eltham North, Doncaster, Bulleen, South Yarra, Brighton, Brighton East, Hampton, Bentleigh, Caulfield, Caulfield East, Armadale, Ashwood, Ashburton, Burwood, Richmond, Toorak, Camberwell, Hawthorn, Hawthorn East, Canterbury, Surrey Hills, Mont Albert, Blackburn, Box Hill, Mount Waverly, Glen Waverly, Forest Hill, Nunawading, Doncaster, Doncaster East, Donvale, Balwyn, Balwyn North, Mont Albert North, Kew, Thornbury, Fairfield, Ivanhoe, Abbostford, Glen Iris, Malvern, Carnegie, Murrumbeena, Oakleigh and surrounding suburbs.
Why not get in touch to find out more about our natural family portrait photography today!
Latest blog postsLatest blog posts
- It's been a busy few months for Kelly Anthony Photography, and we're pleased to share our latest session with the Testa family who joined us in a local park in Eltham, Melbourne. We scheduled the shoot in the early evening to maximise the golden light which filtered through the trees, and to fit aro[...]
- Last month, we had the opportunity to photograph the Cassar family in Eltham. As you can see from the images below, we were able to capture the joy and love in this family. One of the reasons we love using natural light for family portraits is because of wonderful evenings and locations like the [...]
- We had the lovely opportunity to photograph the Lin family and their son. The photographs were to celebrate the milestone of 100 days since the birth of their son. This Chinese tradition celebrates the first 100 days in the life of a newborn baby and is marked with special traditional food and a cel[...]
- Recently we were in Canberra for a few days and took a walk around Lake Burley Griffin one evening. As the sun was setting behind the National Carillon and Parliament House, we took a couple of photos which you can see below.
- Sharing some happy on the blog today. We met up with Andrea and Michael their children at a local park in Camberwell to update their family album! We love the photographs and the smiles - such summer fun! Book in your mini-session in February.... http://www.kellyanthony.com/mini-sessions [...]