Wedding and Portrait Photography Melbourne
We aim for natural, artistic and emotive photographs of your family or wedding day. Our style is a combination of lifestyle and photo-journalism. Together with our relaxed and fun approach will make you feel at ease as we capture moments and interactions of you and your family. We provide high quality prints, framed and canvas prints, albums and much more for you to display your beautiful images.
Celebrating love, life and family
Thank-you to Anthony for beautiful family portrait shots. Not only were you lovely to work with at the shoot, but the photos are amazing. To get so many photos of seven people (and a toddler) looking at the camera, smiling and looking good is incredible. We love the way the photos were captured and the perspective you brought to them. You have given us many images to treasure!
Hi Anthony and Kelly, thanks heaps for the pictures. They are simply put, brilliant. Thanks for being our photographers. You both did an amazing job with the photos. We received our bound photo album last week and we love it. Thanks for making our day extra special.
- D & H
BOOK YOUR PHOTOSHOOT TODAY!
Melbourne Family Portrait Photography by Kelly Anthony Photography is natural, relaxed & fun. We would love to capture your special moments and connections with families, couples and children.
0479 025 639
We are 'on location' photographers, focusing on wedding, newborn, baby, child and family photography, based in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs.
We are based in Eltham, but happy to travel to any location in Melbourne and even interstate and overseas. We also work in suburbs nearby us, in Montmorency, Templestowe, Warrandyte, Briar Hill, Ivanhoe, Rosanna, Greensborough, Diamond Creek, Eltham North, Doncaster, Bulleen, South Yarra, Brighton, Brighton East, Hampton, Bentleigh, Caulfield, Caulfield East, Armadale, Ashwood, Ashburton, Burwood, Richmond, Toorak, Camberwell, Hawthorn, Hawthorn East, Canterbury, Surrey Hills, Mont Albert, Blackburn, Box Hill, Mount Waverly, Glen Waverly, Forest Hill, Nunawading, Doncaster, Doncaster East, Donvale, Balwyn, Balwyn North, Mont Albert North, Kew, Thornbury, Fairfield, Ivanhoe, Abbostford, Glen Iris, Malvern, Carnegie, Murrumbeena, Oakleigh and surrounding suburbs.
Why not get in touch to find out more about our natural family portrait photography today!
Latest blog postsLatest blog posts
- We love supporting local business! Recently we had the opportunity to meet and photograph Jenna Yeo. Jenna is a locally based Whole Food Dietitian and Nutritionist. She was interested in a business profile photography session for some branding and headshot images to use on her website and marketing [...]
- Happy Mother's Day! We're pleased to share this beautiful Balwyn family session, photographing three generations of the Campbell family! It was the perfect opportunity to capture some fun images together with Brenda, her two daughters and their Grandmother visiting from the UK! [...]
- Celebrate Mothers Day 2015 with a Portrait Session Gift Voucher from Kelly Anthony Photography! Portrait sessions are a great gift idea for Mothers Day! They are a chance to get professional portrait with you and your children and family. The great thing about portraits is that you'll be able[...]
- It's been a busy few months for Kelly Anthony Photography, and we're pleased to share our latest session with the Testa family who joined us in a local park in Eltham, Melbourne. We scheduled the shoot in the early evening to maximise the golden light which filtered through the trees, and to fit aro[...]
- Last month, we had the opportunity to photograph the Cassar family in Eltham. As you can see from the images below, we were able to capture the joy and love in this family. One of the reasons we love using natural light for family portraits is because of wonderful evenings and locations like the [...]