Wedding and Family Portrait Photographers Melbourne
We aim for natural, artistic and emotive photographs of your family or wedding day. Our style is a combination of lifestyle and natural posing. Together with our relaxed and fun approach will make you feel at ease as we capture moments and interactions of you and your family. We provide high quality prints, framed and canvas prints, albums and much more for you to display your beautiful images.
Natural wedding, pregnancy, newborn, baby, family photographer in Melbourne
Kelly Anthony Photography is based in Eltham and service all areas across Melbourne. We specialize in natural and relaxed pregnancy, newborn, family, baby and wedding photography. We are passionate about being able to capture the moments and personalities of people, and the connection and love they share with their families.
Celebrating love, life and family
“We are absolutely thrilled with our family photos. Anthony has a really personable and gentle manner that has brought out the best in the kids. Such beautiful memories we can treasure forever – thank you!
Thank-you to Anthony for beautiful family portrait shots. Not only were you lovely to work with at the shoot, but the photos are amazing. To get so many photos of seven people (and a toddler) looking at the camera, smiling and looking good is incredible. We love the way the photos were captured and the perspective you brought to them. You have given us many images to treasure!
Hi Anthony and Kelly, thanks heaps for the pictures. They are simply put, brilliant. Thanks for being our photographers. You both did an amazing job with the photos. We received our bound photo album last week and we love it. Thanks for making our day extra special.
- D & H
BOOK YOUR PHOTOSHOOT TODAY!
Melbourne Family Portrait Photography by Kelly Anthony Photography is natural, relaxed & fun. We would love to capture your special moments and connections with families, couples and children.
0479 025 639
Latest blog postsLatest blog posts
- The Wills family from Glen Waverley had their portrait session at a local park. Their little boy, 3 months old had a cute pirate t-shirt and enjoyed cuddles on the rug with his mum and dad. Whatever season or time of year, outdoor family portrait sessions with your children and family are fun, fr[...]
- This blog post features Sarah and Matt who got engaged early this year. They first met each other on a beach mission trip a few years back. Initially it took Sarah some convincing that she should go out with Matt, but he won her over and now less than 12 months, Matt proposed with a special song her[...]
- With Christmas fast approaching, we have the perfect gift idea for your friends and family. Give a gift that will last a lifetime with one of our portrait gift vouchers. They are a wonderful way to treat someone to a lovely experience, creating special memories that can be shared with family and fri[...]
- We first met Jo and Myles when they were preparing for their wedding in 2012! We felt honoured to be invited to photograph a second special milestone in their lives together - the arrival of baby Eliza. The newborn photo session was scheduled when Eliza was eight days old in their family home in Cam[...]
- This extended family portrait session with the Berriman family was a whole lot of fun. The session was held in Watsonia, close to where all four families live. The extended family included grandparents, their three children and their families, with the children ranging from one year old through to s[...]
We are 'on location' photographers, focusing on wedding, newborn, baby, child and family photography, based in Melbourne's Eastern Suburbs.
We are based in Eltham, but happy to travel to any location in Melbourne and even interstate and overseas. We also work in suburbs nearby us, in Montmorency, Templestowe, Warrandyte, Briar Hill, Macelod, Lower Plenty, Watsonia, Rosanna, Greensborough, Diamond Creek, Eltham North, Doncaster, Bulleen, South Yarra, Brighton, Brighton East, Hampton, Bentleigh, Caulfield, Caulfield East, Armadale, Ashwood, Ashburton, Burwood, Richmond, Toorak, Camberwell, Hawthorn, Hawthorn East, Canterbury, Surrey Hills, Mont Albert, Blackburn, Box Hill, Mount Waverly, Glen Waverly, Forest Hill, Nunawading, Doncaster, Doncaster East, Donvale, Balwyn, Balwyn North, Mont Albert North, Kew, Thornbury, Fairfield, Ivanhoe, Abbostford, Glen Iris, Malvern, Carnegie, Murrumbeena, Oakleigh and surrounding suburbs.
Why not get in touch to find out more about our natural family portrait photography today!